=PSG=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=PSG=

This is the website for PSG. Sign up today!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hope you guys like its my first with photoshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bahblacksheep
Good Member
Good Member
bahblacksheep

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-06

hope you guys like its my first with photoshop Empty
PostSubject: hope you guys like its my first with photoshop   hope you guys like its my first with photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 am

hope you guys like its my first with photoshop Forpsg-1
with changed backround
hope you guys like its my first with photoshop Forpsg2

Last edited by bahblacksheep on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JinNToa4Eva
Admin
Admin
JinNToa4Eva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: hope you guys like its my first with photoshop   hope you guys like its my first with photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:17 am

rofl emo rangers to think me and my friends were thinking bout emo rangers yesterday cause we all had different color sweaters and we put our hoods up and one of us yellew EMO RANGERS it was so funny and u might wanna change the background color from white to something else but nice anyway xD omg i need photoshop GIMME A COPY xD
Back to top Go down
JinNToa4Eva
Admin
Admin
JinNToa4Eva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: hope you guys like its my first with photoshop   hope you guys like its my first with photoshop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:12 am

screw it trials suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hope you guys like its my first with photoshop   hope you guys like its my first with photoshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hope you guys like its my first with photoshop
Page 1 of 1