=PSG=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=PSG=

This is the website for PSG. Sign up today!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kicking ned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bahblacksheep
Good Member
Good Member
bahblacksheep

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-06

kicking ned Empty
PostSubject: kicking ned   kicking ned Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:37 am

well god i hear you were pretty pissed about this let me just say what i kicked him for here goes: Before game Camp Gibalter ned joins my friend hobo and me and his friend are messing around hobo takes ned out with a voss ned instantaly goes !w hobo no guns fag and im like dude and begin to explain to him that its not knife only but before hobo even shot anyone he was kicked by guess who? ned for using a gun on him once and just owning his ass that just one time and i was like ned what the hell its not knife only! and he was just acting like he owned the whole server and i was like !k ned for being gay and thats how it happened i did have the right to kick him did i not? i know hes your friend god but i have higher authorty over him because that was the psg server i was wearing psg tags and you are supposed to respect psg and he was treating me and all my friends like dirt and then he tells me this: I'm on the phone with god and he says if you kick me again hel take your admin away AND IM JUST LIKE WHAT THE FUCK COME ON!
Back to top Go down
JinNToa4Eva
Admin
Admin
JinNToa4Eva

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-06

kicking ned Empty
PostSubject: Re: kicking ned   kicking ned Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:45 am

lol
Back to top Go down

kicking ned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PSG= :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: